The Sex Toy Bingo In A Box™ contest is the property of Go Beyond Promotions Inc. (the “Owner”). You agree to the following Terms, in their entirety, when you participating in a Contest at a participating venue validly licensed and authorized to operate the Contest (a “Venue”).
Sex Toy Bingo In A Box™ is a game or series of games played for prizes. Entry for these games or series of games are free of charge. The amount of tickets available to each player may be limited at any time and without further notice by the Venue. The total prize pool will be pre-determined by the Venue and shall not vary with the number of entrants in a Contest.
1. Eligibility. The Contest is only open to legal residents of Canada who are at least at age of majority in their province of residence.
2. How to Enter. No purchase necessary. To enter, visit a participating venue at a date and time when the Contest is being operated. A list of participating venues is located here: http://www.gobeyondpromotions.com/participating-venues.html
3. Scope. These Terms are inclusive of the rules that apply to each applicable contest (the “Bingo Rules”) and any and all other applicable Owner or Venue operating rules, policies and other supplemental terms and conditions that may be published from time to time, and which are expressly incorporated by reference herein. For a copy of the Bingo Rules, please visit: http://www.gobeyondpromotions.com/bingo-rules.html
4. Prize. Prizes available may vary depending on the type and format of Contest, as well as availability of prizes at each Venue. Check with each Venue prior to entry for further details. Approximate retail value of available prizes per Contest will range from $15.00 to $499.00. Prize portions may not be exactly as shown in Contest publicity or promotional materials.
5. Prize Substitution. Any prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, non-refundable, has no cash-surrender value, and must be accepted as awarded with no substitutions. The Venue reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute and/or modify any prize with (a) prize(s) of equal or greater value for any reason.
6. Publicity. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees that the Owner and the Venue may use his/her name, photographs, videos, likenesses, city of residence, biographical information, prize information and/or statements about this Contest for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media (now or hereafter known) throughout the world, in perpetuity without compensation, notification, or permission, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
7. Release and Liability. By entering this Contest, entrants forever release and hold harmless the Owner, its affiliates and directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all damages, injuries, death, loss, or liability to person or property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of entering the Contest, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, or while preparing for and/or participating in any Contest and/or prize-related activity.
8. Construction. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms, or the rights and obligations of entrants and the Contest Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Ontario without giving effect to its conflict of law rules and provisions.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Terms shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Terms shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Quebec. A dispute pertaining to the organization or the conduct of a competition can be submitted to the regie des alcohols, des courses et des jeux in order to be settled. A dispute pertaining to the awarding of a prize can only be submitted to the regie in order to intervene to try to settle the issue.
10. Disclaimers. To the extent permissible by applicable law, you understand and agree that the Owner will not be responsible for and undertakes no responsibility to monitor Contest conduct or participation, and shall have no obligation and incur no liability to you in connection with any such services.
11. Proprietary Rights. All Contest material is owned by the Owner, and is protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including, but not limited to, intellectual property) rights. No part of the Contest materials may be reproduced, recorded, retransmitted, sold, rented, broadcast, distributed, published, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, altered to make new works, performed, digitized, compiled, translated or transmitted in any way to any other computer, website or other medium or for any commercial purpose, without the Owner’s prior express written consent. The “Sex Toy Bingo In A Box” name and logo are trademarks of the Owner. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of any Sex Toy Bingo In A Box™ trademark without the Owner’s express written consent is strictly prohibited.
12. Indemnification. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold the Owner, its parents and subsidiaries, and each of their respective members, officers, directors, employees, agents, co-branders, content licensors, other partners and/or individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the Contest or engaged in the administration or execution of any Contest, harmless from and against any and all claims, expenses (including reasonable legal fees), damages, suits, costs, demands and/or judgments whatsoever, made by any third party due to or arising out of your participation in a Contest and/or any claim between you and a Venue.
Sex Toy Bingo In A Box (the “Contest”)
Official Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”)
The Contest is subject to all federal, provincial, and municipal laws.
Void where prohibited.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY